Thread: Omg
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 08:04 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

It had not even OCCURED to me to block BIL's # bc he's contacted me once in all the years we have been married and I had to look up the number the text came from in order to know whose it was bc I don't know his...

Mike, thanks... deep breaths and yes, this is for D6. I want it to be peaceful and pleasant for her and so so so few events in her life have been that way so I instantly panicked and started imagining what if scenarios.

IF the RO gets extended (and I expect it to be a battle bc of who AH's lawyer is) I will absolutely be asking that there be a stipulation that when we are at events together, AH is not to come near me. I assumed he'd have had enough sense to keep his distance and just focus on D6 but obviously not.

I don't know if this is PTSD or what but just thinking about AH being there is making me feel jumpy, tingly and scared. The sense of "I have no idea what to expect or what he might do" is a terrible feeling... I've really become afraid of him in the past few months and having had the comfort of knowing he couldn't contact me or be near me has been a huge relief...

I'll just remind myself it's public and there are lots of witnesses and my focus is D6, not AH so it'll be okay...