Thread: Omg
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 06:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Omg

God grant me the serenity is needed in a BIIIIIIGGGGGGG way right now.

Because AH is not allowed to contact me (temporary RO goes until Fri), his BROTHER just texted me and told me I "NEED" to save AH a seat at D6's Penguin Follies show.

I can't prove that AH had his brother contact me but you better believe that his contacting me is going in the petition to extend the RO.

So, AH knows or remembers about the show (I was hoping he didn't and chances are he remembers it bc another colleague in his dept also has a 1st grader and he probably reminded AH about it). Now I have DREAD that he will confront me and make a scene at the show and I am panicking.

The RO says nothing about not showing up at school events -- he just can't be at the house. I hope he has enough sense to leave me alone at the show and not ruin it for D6, but I HIGHLY doubt he has that much sense.

My mom is saving seats for she and I and now AH's idiot brother is dictating to ME that my mother save AH a seat?

Entitlement issues much?

I'm soooooo angry. I'm angry that this can't just be a day that's about D6. I am angry that AH has to ruin EVERYTHING that is good and easy and simple and peaceful with his alcoholic crap.

Most of all I am angry that I am letting this ruffle me so much....

Send serenity thoughts my way. I'm going to need them!