View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 10:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
olliepop151

new to this. my boyfriend shoots up oxys

I don't even know where to start, never thought I would actually be writing about this but I need someone to talk to or vent or just type away to who ever is reading this..
When I first met my boyfriend (8 months ago) he confessed that he had a problem with opiates and he was taking suboxone daily to help with the addiction. However..in december he broke down and told me that he had never stopped (actually he really only stopped taking subs..) and had been doing oxys more than ever but he was really ready to quit. I believed him. he lost his job so I would help him and give him money for subs off the street thinking it would help and he wouldn't go back to the pills. almost 3 months went by and was back to the obvious sneaky behavior, i was in a car with him and he was texting the guy in the BACKSEAT..i confronted and of course lied adn said he was trying to surprise me for valentines day. Found out he was just texting him to grab some pills. I confronted him again and he showed me his arms.. track marks. Never thought it would come to this. he told me he stopped snorting them and now just shoots them everyday, well except for the days i gave him money for subs thinking it was helping in his progress i thought he was making. nope, just to find out it was just for the days he wasn't shooting up. He has pawned almost all of his games, movies, everything.. I should have seen the signs, i just didn't want to believe it i guess.. he wears long sleeves ALL the time, when we actually have sex (rarely) he turns the lights off and immediately puts on a shirt after (sorry TMI) I just never thought it would have gotten this bad and I don't know what to do, i want to cry, punch him, and puke all at the same time. I'm so in love with him and I don't even know how to talk to him, all i think about is him sticking needles in his arm so lost.