Old 02-19-2012, 07:32 PM
  # 481 (permalink)  
Terminally Unique

Location:   « USA »                       Recovered with AVRT  (Rational Recovery)  ___________
Originally Posted by RobbyRobot View Post
My reading up on RR:TNC continues. Fascinating stuff. I'm beginning to appreciate an inner awareness of AVRT in action as I prod the Beast, lol.
I'm glad you are enjoying it. You'll probably find that AVRT will grow on its own as you use it, to the point where the AV will stick out like a sore thumb. Eventually, that inner awareness will extend outwardly to those around you, and you'll be able to notice other people's AV just as effortlessly as your own. I have to constantly resist the urge to 'quote' posts on this forum and highlight the AV embedded in the text.

Originally Posted by RobbyRobot View Post
There is a special kind of sureness and purpose experienced in slamming the Beast down and kicking it to the curb. It feels righteous
Indeed. People unfamiliar with how this 'works' assume that I must be constantly struggling against the Beast, but if anything, I'm kicking its ass — and enjoying it. AVRT is like a magic sledgehammer that turns Beasts into anvils.