View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 12:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
justrae83

Unhappy Broken hearted and betrayed

Some of you know my story and what I have gone through, others don't. To sum it up, was in a six year realationship with an addict who was on and off sobriety. A year ago I decided to move out because i was tired of being lied to and told him to work on ourselves, we still saw each other even though my family and friends didn't know because I was afraid of what they would think if I went back to him. After 9 months of this he said fight for me with your family! Tell them I have changed, I thought he should of been the one to do that. He proved he was sober and I agreed.

I agreed and said ok, then out of no where he said he was never was gonna stop drinking and didn't have a problem. He was one of the lucky few who could control it after all these years. I started to ball my eyes out and said I don't understand, I thought u loved me? Then he told me he started seeing someone else and she dosent judge him and god blessed him with het. Talk about a knife to the heart!! 6 years of memories good and bad and unconditional love on my part and throws it away and told me to never talk to him again. I haven't stopped crying since.... That was a month ago.

I should of known better to just walk away and not cate but I can't stop thinking about him and thinking how the man I love and fought for is with someone else. I went on Facebook which was a mistake, looked him up today and.... I feel all the progress I made is gone when I saw those photos he is happy and in love and she is glowing and so is she, as I am in the darkest place of my life. Please help me understand why he did this to me and how to move forward. All I want to do is go over to his house and kick him in his balls and cuss at him and cry. But what's the point... Sigh