View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 10:11 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
KelleyF

TBH,

This is something that concerned me about my boyfriend; his drug was cocaine. Ive never actually seen him high; but from what I understand this drug is a stimulant and can cause agression; especially is someone already has those tendancies. So I was worried about that in regards to my own safery if God Forbid he should relapse. But in talking with his dad; who has seen him at his best and worst... he tells me that he was never violent. He would become aggitated and anxious... but that even when they would have an argument - his dad said that he was the one that ended up doing most of the yelling and exhibiting of anger... While BF just kinda took it all in with of dead eyes, and
a could-care-less response.

And comapring that to his personality off the drugs; its sort of similiar - Ive never seen him really angry; he's never yelled at me or anything like that.
When we have a disagreement, he seems to have a Could-Care attitude and listens to my side, shares his, and then we talk it through.

Im so sorry you have experienced violent and demeaning behavior from your BF....It is not something that you should accept in your life.
Your too valuable of a person.