View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 09:27 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
lonelystar

hi

my as is also a blues user , although he has tried pretty much everything , right now he is on and off subs if you can figure that out, i guess he abuses them as well so sometimes he will use the subs and sometimes go back to the blues. My son is no angel on or off drugs, hes needy clingly and a baby, he has alot of growing up to do with that said I have figured out that subs work well for people that actually want off drugs. At this point hes nowhere ,just floating through life , he did mention a couple of times he wanted to detox then go to a half way house but talking dont mean a thing so i dont really listen anymore, i used to get my hopes up, and i have figured out that at this point in time he is just too weak to fight for his life, he doesnt want recovery badly enough and nothing i can do will change that they may say alot of things mine always does but actions speak louder than words . The sad truth to me at least is that for now he is hijacked by drugs, a prisoner , unwilling to help himself find a way out. Honestly who are we as parents , gf, bf, friends and family compared to there doc , i dont take it personal i used to , its just greater than anything or anyone , until well until one day it isnt for them anymore.