View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 09:49 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

I was SHAKING when I took the phone (I had her on speaker and had one handset in my hand and D6 had the other) and hung it up. Maybe I could have handled it differently but I was in shock. Can you even believe that someone would say that?

I think that AH's mom has a few screws coming loose bc she has for yrs kept up this image of "I am so quiet and meek and passive and loving" when I have known all along she was vindictive and maligning me constantly both to my face and behind my back.

Now that I have called her out on her crap and ended all communication with her myself I honestly think she is unraveling... I have been the scapegoat for that whole family for so long that they must not know what to do with themselves?

I always suspected that once my girls were older, she would act in this kind of way-- she has no scruples but fools most I think into believing she does. I used to tell AH that I worried about what she'd do to the girls (call into question their feelings and badmouth me were the 2 biggies) and he dismissed it as me being "paranoid".

As much as I was shocked on Tuesday, I could have predicted it if that makes any sense.

D6 hasn't mentioned it since Tues and I don't want to bring it up unnecessarily but I wonder if I shouldn't tell her that we are done talking with Grammy? I'm leaning toward just saying nothing and dealing with it when/if it arises. I highly doubt D6 will ask for her but I worry about D3 being confused about why she isn't talking to Grammy anymore.

What do you think?