Thread: week from hell
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 06:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
TCB5568

week from hell

I just had the week from hell! I had been feeling so sick, flu like for days..and I ended up getting very dizzy one night while AH was passed out on the couch giving me the finger. I tried to go to sleep but had the sensation of falling and lights behind my eyelids. When I opened them, I felt the walls closing in...it felt evil..So next day...go to urgent care because of dizziness giving me a panic attack...and I knew I hadn't been taking my anti-depressant faithfully at all and explained that to the Dr. I had been taking only half my dose every 3-4 days when I started to feel withdrawal. So I didn't have an ear infection or sinus. I apparantely have a case of tmj, jaw clenching that is causing pain in jaw and neck muscles. The Dr. Says ive been clenching in my sleep...now i notice how often I am actually clenching and I'm wearing a bite guard thing to bed and taking my anti-depressant every day...Also amoxicillian for a cold but nothing serious. Don't ever stop taking anti-depressant without first talking to Dr. I'm mad at myself for being so careless and I still want to go off it but in the correct way when I can stop clenching? Anyway he recommends seeing a counselor in addition...if he only knew...