Old 02-05-2012, 12:51 PM
  # 406 (permalink)  
freethinking
Poison Eater Extraordinaire

Originally Posted by Terminally Unique View Post
Some people, notably others with an active Beastly side, will secretly want you to drink/use again, and may even encourage you to do so.
Oh brother, please tell me your are not implying that by posting what I did that I am secretly wanting/encouraging him to drink again? My comments have nothing to do with a beastly side - he seems to be really rushing things, and it just elicits a certain reaction from some of us. To say that everyone who comes on here and states they will never drink again will never drink again is naive - that is simply not the case as we've already seen several people state they will never drink again in this thread, and then drink - so at this stage in this ongoing thread, I felt the right thing to do was point out when someone seemed like they were rushing this rather than just sit by and watch someone speed through this and burn out. You may not like my approach or the way I word things, but you don't know me and I can at least assure you that whatever I say to people on this board is in the hopes they never have to go back to drinking. I wouldn't even wish that on George Bush.