Thread: I Need Help!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2002, 08:02 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

That couch looks so comfortable for everyone. I'm all set up for cats now. Inherited 3 of them last week. Very interesting. I'm not the litter box kind of person.

As soon as I'm sure they know where home is they are going out. One is out and doing fine. The other 2 are in here with me. They have been going in and out. One is my favorite so I will be keeping her. The other one will also stay in the backyard because I don't have the heart to move him again. My daughter will take one back.

My son's boss called and left a message for me to call my son and left a number that doesn't work. She said she got a hold of my son and I should call him. I told her today that he relapsed and was in the hospital and he couldn't come back home and would be homeless when he got out. So you can imagine what this woman is thinking about me. She has only seen my wonderful hardworking son. I'm sure she thinks I'm a monster.

I looked up rooms for rent in this area and there are a lot of them so he shouldn't have trouble finding one. I think it might be ok.

Hugs,
MG