Thread: I miss my son
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 02:47 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
AWisJEKYLLHYDE

I have tried to set boundries, but she is at home alone all day and starts drinking then lying about it. I have told her to leave, but she got legal advise (me too) and I cannot throw her out without filing for divorce or seperation. Yesterday, (Thursday) she got over the hurt and got mad. She says that she wants the divorce and that all the ugly things in our lives are going to be out in the open. I don't have anything to hide. I think she had been drinking a little. Later in the day her daughter texted me saying that she also thinks the same. Then I get a call from my AW telling me to pick up Jake. Before I can wrap things up at work, I get a message that she has changed her mind. I call the daycare and they say that unless she is blatantly drunk, their hands are tied. I finally got her on the phone after she picked him up and she seemed normal. Once again, I can't prove anything. She let Jake talk to me several times and he was happy and said things are ok. My laywer has not called and I will find another one today if I have toIf she doesn't take him to daycare and says that I can't have him I don't know what I will do.