Thread: Hello everyone
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 06:44 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Imthatguy2012

well i posted that message while i was on lunch at work today and now im sitting here at home to be honest i know i just started my road to recovery but this afternoon/evening has made it hard a nice one, two punch in the face. first i find out that my job is having a meeting with me in the morning about performance (for the record i have not drank on a night that i had to work the next day in over 6 months) and it was totally a surprise to me so i have that to deal with. Also my girlfriend of one year (who i want to marry) decided to break up with me today for what she says is the final time. We havent fought since new years, and yes alcohol was involved on my part, but i thought we were doing well. She told me she deserves someone who loves her more than alcohol and clearly im not that person. I kind of had a feeling she was going to tell me im not the guy for awhile so thats why i made my name on here imthatguy2012 because starting here in 2012 and going forward i want to be that guy. So after just finding SR and support and hope i came home to both of those things. Im sober right now, i poured everything down the drain. but to make things worse my girl is out right now and im home alone. thank you for reading.