View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 11:10 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
learningtofly

The best of codependency

When I think of all of the crazy things I have done and allowed I just wonder what the heck. I catch myself all the time so I thought about starting this thread so we could share, learn and maybe shed light for others (or just be a little silly)

Some of my best of codependency momemts are also what I call my what the hell was I thinking moments:

-When AH and I go to a restuarant and I automatically order the cheapest thing on the menu bc I want to save us money and then he gets the most expensive thing . . and then I get pissed.

-AH was falling asleep from taking pain meds on halloween while we were tricker treating with my fam. They kept asking what was wrong with him and I was like "oh he just didn't get enough sleep"

-When AH stole my pain meds from when I had a c-section with our son I believed him when he said he had a really bad back ache

-After being on the phone with a friend or family member that was telling me about some kind of problem they had I would take it on as if it was my own problem. I can even remember talking to other friends and say how I was so stressed out about someone elses prob and they would look at me like I was crazy lol