Thread: Built up anger
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 06:18 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Hollywood79

For some reason norcos bind totally different to him, even the doctor that did the detox thought he was on more than just the norcos because of what his symptoms consisted of from the withdrawals on just 6 pills a day. (he hated any other pills like oxy's or percs because they made him feel weird) The doctor told us it'll take up to three weeks for him to feel alright from the wd's but after that it's all physcological, which Im trying really hard to be prepared for myself. I truley think that he thought the rapid detox was going to be easier on him and that he thought he would wake up feeling great and not have any problems. (There really isn't too much information on the internet to prepare what rapid detox can do to the body)
The vision problems I question also but he didn't say anything about it yesterday to me, so I assume he's just not telling me what's going on with him internally, that it's still a problem or that he's actually okay. He also hasn't been sleeping well which I know is connecting to his anxiety, which in turn raises his blood pressure, which has been extremely high. Scary high!!

As for me, I workout, I've been a freak at working out, well except for last week (I was so tired and haven't been able to sleep well either because I'm so worried about him). I talk to very few people about what's going on with him, SR, one friend and his parents (who have been extremely supportive throughout this who thing). It's tough because I want a mirracle to happen and everything to be normal but than again I don't think I would know what normal felt like because we've been battling his pain for 4years if not longer.