Thread: I Need Help!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2002, 10:23 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Houston

You poor thing. I can't imagine your pain. But I do worry for your safety - as all these wonderful people here do - and was just thinking would it be possible for you to arrange a time for him to come pick up his things & let your police dept send a cop out there - just as a little protection for you - to monitor things or just to stand there & watch. The cop doesn't have to do anything but stand on patio or sit in his car - as long as he is THERE when your son comes. I have tried this when I left my 1st hubby when my child was only 17 months old. I got tired of his ****/using, etc....and walked to payphone & called the cops to just meet me at the apt door while I went in and grabbed play-pen/clothes & stuff. They just waited outside - at my request - which is good, cuz him & a friend were inside running dope and all freaked out. I didn't want him arrested, I just wanted me and my baby out of there & I knew he wouldn't have let me go unless I had the cops there. Good luck & know that your doing the right thing. Please be safe.
houston