Old 01-27-2012, 10:23 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
nicam

Originally Posted by choublak View Post
They're in a new relationship and spend a lot of time discussing and focusing on you. Not sure why he feels the need to "show" his new gf anything about you, whether it is true or not.

IMHO most people would be like, "I don't want to hear all about your ex..." and his new gf appears to enjoy whatever game it is your ex is playing.
I do not think she is too bright. Even for a shallow, high-school-dropout-hairdresser Las Vegas type. If you saw the things she wrote...for all I know she is an alcoholic who does massive amounts of cocaine as well. She said he "loved her" when I found out they haven't even been dating three weeks yet. He was dating another girl prior to her... So, ya. She obviously doesn't see that as a red flag.

I think he loves the drama, and plays the sympathy card with her. Like, "oh, poor me my horrible abusive drug addict ex is crazy and trying to ruin my life because I chose you over her." He has attributed all of his heinous behaviors to me.

This girl is under the impression that I want this dirtbag back. She can't seem to get it through her head that prosecuting for abuse is not a ploy to win his affection back. So, ya I guess they are perfect for each other and if she's really lucky they will have conjugal visits in whatever prison he ends up in. I bet even if he is prosecuted for attempted murder, knowing I have several eyewitnesses and many others as well, she will still believe it is all a conspiracy against him. She will think I convinced everyone to lie. She is so deeply under his thumb it's ridiculous.

I just want this SOB behind bars where he belongs. He is a dangerous and will kill someone some day.