Old 01-27-2012, 09:37 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
nicam

Thanks guys! I filed the charges today, and they may prosecute for attempted murder according to the officer I spoke to. I won't know for sure until the detectives review the case what the charges will be, but at the very least it should be one count of felony strangulation and battery.

I have solid credible eyewitnesses and a lot of expert and secondary witnesses. I believe I have a strong case and the police agreed. California is very strict with domestic violence. Probably more so than any other state.

I don't feel that I am in danger because he has a new girlfriend and has moved onto her. Not to mention he is in the idealization phase with her, so he is on his VERY best behavior. I think he's gotten better at the game after me. He's like a demon who grows stronger with each soul he devours...lol. He will be smarter about it with this girl, careful not to make the same mistakes. But, it's only a matter of time before the darkness creeps in.

I feel so good for the first time in a long time. I don't know why hearing that from the LAPD made me feel so much better, but it did. He will finally be held accountable for his actions and get what he deserves!