Old 01-27-2012, 07:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
nicam

XABF's new girlfriend messaged me last night...LMFAO

Wow, so I am going ahead with the prosecution on XABF for felony strangulation (possibly attempted murder according to the cops) and multiple counts of battery.

So, he found out about it and started texting me asking if I was prosecuting. I honestly am stupid and need to just NOT communicate with him at all but of course I gave him a piece of my mind. I have been doing that a lot lately...just SO angry! I confirmed that I was indeed prosecuting him in Calif.

At 3 a.m. I get a facebook message from his new girlfriend: "Please leave us alone. I wish one day you can happiness like us. Please. I won't ask so nicely the second time."

We messaged back and forth and it's clear she has fallen head over heels for the lies and fabrications he's created. He actually told her I WAS A DRUG ADDICT! She said this, and when I told her how he destroyed my life and lost my job over showing up to work with black eyes, etc., she said, "ya, you shouldn't show up to work all cracked out."

You know, AXBF had sent me these text messages that made NO sense a few times and really baffled me. I just figured he was projecting... he said on more than one occasion in the middle of text flurries over money he owes me and how abusive he was, "stop staying up all night doing drugs." He mentioned me doing drugs in several messages which confused the hell out of me because he KNOWS I never did drugs and that HE was the one who had an 8 year-long painkiller addiction followed by alcoholism. Hell, I don't even want to take prescribed anti-anxiety medicine I hate taking stuff so much.

Now I see he was writing those texts on purpose to show her! They made no sense to me but it was a ploy to get her to think I was the addict. Wow, just wow...

I'm about to file an RO on both of them. Her message sounds like a threat to me.

Have your A's accused YOU of being the addict? God, this girl is so sucked into his web of deception it's ridiculous. My personal favorite quote from her: "he loves and respects me and we are completely honest with each other." Hahahaha, honesty is one thing a pathological liar is NOT capable of.