View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 09:01 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
DeLivery

About thirty years ago I suffered a shock which lead to panic attacks, it took me about eight years to realise and cope with what was happening and am extremely proud of that battle and getting over it, all I seem to have lost is my concentration. and gained loads of empathy for people suffering mental conditions.

Now about three years ago I ended up in hospital due to nerves on one side of neck and head swelling up, and found out the cause was not realising to take B vits, as I have been an heavy drinker for thirty years....having the prescribed B vits cleared a lot of symptoms up that I did not realise were related to deficiency, but about a year later other stuff started happening , had to trial and error with the B vits (as docs do not contain full range) , also the symptoms were triggering panic attacks, and was also stopping and starting alcohol, so was getting very confused with discerning what was withdrawal symptoms, B problem and associated panic attacks and anxiety.Or mixtures of them

Anyway recently, say in the last five weeks , after taking extra B vits, cutting down on , caffiene, plus use of an herb (yellow dock..I have used this before with good results as I thought the condition may be pernicious anaemiia) anyway I am positive I have some underlying condition or nervedamage that was a trigger for the attacks, as I still get these symptoms, trying to get this point across though to the doctors is a mammoth struggle as they just assume it is anxiety or panic attacks .