Old 01-24-2012, 10:51 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
FindingJoy

Thank you do much for your replies very helpful in putting things in perspective as I'm new to Codie Recovery. Interesting how Luce works my phone rng this morning and it was HIM (ExAB) im taking it easy today as I've lost my voice with being sick. For whatever reason I answered and I've only answered one other call of his in the last 3 weeks. It was Gods why of reminding me how toxic he is to my life. He acted surprised that I sounded so sick as us Codie's aren't suppose to get sick. If we are sick how can we take care of them?

I asked why he was calling and he said well just to check in...in a why ar you do surprised voice. When I didn't give him the response he was looking for he hit me with his go to statement that always pisses me off "why are you so angry and upset?" saying it in a way like I'm crazy for feeling this way and I have no right to be. So I said I'm not playing thus game anymore do not contact me. He said something mean and I did say F off and hang up. It's just what came out of my mouth. My HP knew u needed a reminder on why I need no contact.

It just doesn't make sense how someone can profess their love, saying everything about how their actions have hurt others, he has a sponsor, blah blah BUT his actions don't match. There is no patience compassion true empathy for those he has hurt deeply. He wants life to be an etch and sketch where in a instant all of the wrongs are wiped away and forgiven. If they aren't he forces his will though manipulatioin, anger, acting like I'm crazy, etc.

I am so hurt and discusted at the same time. I fell in Lo e with a man who doesn't exist it was just someone who he created in order to suck me in. Really I didn't know that people could look you dead in the eyes and lie for hours with conviction and even tears. Very disturbing. Makes me wonder if I'll find a healthy man in the future