View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 04:31 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
cad235

My plan is to first go to a lawyer to get the business transferred to him... either that or I will have to dissolve it. He will be furious but I can't keep trying to keep a business going when the one employee doing everything is snorting some of the cash coming in... If he does a job and gets cash... it's gone. I get the checks only. That step will allow me to get away from him. The business is holding me hostage because it is his pay and therefore my pay to make ends meet. If I can accomplish that... things will be easier. He doesn't want the business in his name because he FIRST wants to file bankruptcy on his past debt (from credit card use and cash withdrawals to support his drug use). I will see what the lawyer says about that and go from there.

On a side note, he got out of his DUI charge yesterday because after over a year of postponing, his lawyer wants to fight it because the breathalyzer records weren't up to date with calibrations. I couldn't believe it! My AH always seems to get out of everything. We'll see if he wins... I know he was drunk when I drove at 2AM in a snowstorm to the police station to get him. I wish I would have left him there! I don't know how he has done this for so long especially driving around high with drugs on him.