Old 01-23-2012, 02:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
XXXXXXXXXX

Almost sad, so ridiculous, and I am crazy

I was doing very well with no contact, except for reports from family, friends and my old neighbors from the house that we lived in.

The house will be foreclosed on very soon. Exabf was fired from his job, and right now is in the house, selling anything he can on craigslist. When they take it it will have no kitchen appliances, sink faucets, anything that can be taken out. Thank god we didn't get married. I left 3 weeks before that day, which meant my name wasn't on the now debunked mortgage.

I got an IM yesterday, saying that he had spent all day writing me an email. He sent it today. As I read it, I kept thinking that it didn't sound like something he would write. I have taught 6th grade language arts, I know plagiarism when I see it. I googled the first line of the letter, it hits, word for word in a relationshiptalk article titled "I wrote my ex-girlfriend a goodbye letter" and is found again in a ***** answers article. He changed the name, and a couple of sentences.

It was the same letter.

So an hour later I get a message asking if I read it and why wouldn't I respond. He asked me not to laugh or make fun.

I responded I'm not laughing or making fun. Those aren't your words. I found 4 different websites where that letter is posted. You took out a couple of sentences, added my name. It's one more example of a lie. Another example of how nothing changes. I won't be answering your fake letter, or any calls or texts. I wish you the best.

To which I he told me that I was crazy. Swore it was his, he worked on it for two days. I sent him the link.

This has been too much communication. I engaged. I wish I could have left it alone. I read the letter because I was feeling bad for him, I wanted to know that he is ok.

Truth is, he is a scam artist, years. Of cheating and using people and taking the easy way out have caught up with him. He might actually have to feel the consequences of his actions for once.