Old 01-23-2012, 02:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kelbell1979

I'm looking for someone who understands my pain....

I'm just looking for someone that understands my pain. Just yesterday my fiance a hydrocodone addict broke up with me. He said he is moving out this week. I'm completely heart broken! I have stood by him, even attend addiction group with him 2 times a week. In group just days ago he said he doesn't handle his stress the right way and he runs when life gets too hard and he is so sorry for hurting his fiance and will never do it again..just yesterday we were discussing wedding plans. I'm so lost! He said I deserve so much better because I'm such an amazing hearted person. He said he is so messed up that he can't give me the life I deserve. We also have two kids, his kids but they live with me,us. I don't understand how you leave your biggest supporter. I can't stop crying. Please can someone help me to understand . I lost my family yesterday. Friends and family say he is just running and will come back but I feel like he's gone ! He is my best friend. I don't know how to move on without him and kids. I'm shattered.