View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 02:23 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bonehead76

Subutex-Need a Physician-Someone help?!

Hello All!

I have been an avid reader on here for some time. I finally decided to create my own account. I have a problem, I hope that it is not a unique one, but still, it hinders my recovery progress. I am allergic to naloxone. Thus, I cannot, absolutely cannot even attempt to take Suboxone. I won't depict to you all the horrible things that it does. LOL. Still, I know that Subutex works. Honestly, I get it off the street when I can. My problem is that I cannot seem to find ANY Doctor that will prescribe it for me. I am from Ohio, but I will travel to damn near anywhere (within some reason) to locate a Doctor to rx the Subutex. I have utilized "NAABT.ORG", "SUBOXONE.COM" and about every other treatment matching system that exists. I know that there ARE Doctors that are compassionate and willing to do so, it's just that I cannot seem to locate any. Anyone that would be willing to lead me in the right direction would be considered a Godsend to me. I don't know what to do, but am trying SO hard to remain optimistic in spite of my circumstances. Please, I know someone can help me.

Last edited by Dee74; 01-23-2012 at 03:30 AM. Reason: removed email addy