View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 02:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Acira36

My life is unmanageable

This is my first time on this website. I came here because I am helpless and i feel like no one is listening to me. My little sister who is almost 33 has been on a steady decline. I know that she started out doing Oxycotten ( spelling) but its not just her i mourn she has 2 children, ages 12 (girl) and 5 (boy). They have lost thier jobs, cars, anything of value, etc now they are homeless for the 2nd time in one year. They did get some housing that was only 190.00 a month for a nice 3 bedroom 2 bath town house but since the charity had strict rules on fighting, no drug use etc they lost it. They are now staying in a hotel room that my mother and father have paid for each week. (bills up to 1000$ and its only been a month) I dont know what drugs they are on. I have my neice full time but they wont let my nephew stay with us for some reason. I have tried in the past 4 years to be helpful without giving them money, whether its groceries, toilet paper, taking the kids to do fun stuff they dont ever get to do but today my daughter dropped off my nephews inhaler at the hotel and my nephew answered the door. No adult in site but another little boy. My brother in law called out from the bathroom " thanks for bringing that down" but no one else was there. They had gotten some money today and I really worry about them doing drugs in front of my nephew. He has really bad asthma , really bad. I feel helpless and i dont know what to do. How much lower do they have to go...