Old 01-19-2012, 10:40 AM
  # 325 (permalink)  
Thrifty

Harambulus,, this method seems to make the most sense to me . I am very new to this and have not made my big plan either and still have about 30 pages to go in the RR book. I fully intend to see this through though. I hope you do too. I would like to see how people that have started the same approximate time as me are doing with this.

An issue I seem to be having is that I tend to compare myself way too much with other people, no matter what it is. When drinking, if I drink less than the the guys on the show "Intervention", I think "I'm not that bad, I might as well continue to drink!". If I compare myself to some others on this thread, I see that it took some people a couple of months and rsome people years to finally make a big plan they can stick to. So, I say to myself "See, I shouldn't expect to get this early on... It might take me years to really get it, so I might as well drink until I fell 100 percent committed"

I realize the beast can read and it's pouncing on the opportunity to delay. I can feel 100 percent comitted to a big plan, my beast never will and will never go away. So, if I'm waiting for no AV voice whatsoever when I state my big plan (at least initially), I'll be waiting a very long time. I think it's like everyone said, it's like the diving board.... I need to jump in and set an arbitrary 100percent confidence level and keep recognizing the beast. But the beast sure loves to point out all the people that took months at this.