View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 06:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
freethinking
Poison Eater Extraordinaire

"Bottle in the fridge" deal?

So, I know on here that at least a few of you at one point or another kept a bottle of something in your fridge and eventually grew somewhat desensitized to its presence.

I finally got around to doing this...there's a BIG bottle of the same sh*t white wine I used to drink, along with some fancy looking liquore (sorry, too tired to spell check). When I see the stuff I used to drink, it makes me feel slightly gross. I used to have this very distinct smell coming out of my pores when I drank sh*t white wine....kind of like burnt alcohol. So that gives me a feeling of "yuck". The other bottle doesn't really give me any feeling whatsoever.

I know I am doing this for a reason, because when I read of others having done it, it made a lot of sense to me...but now, it's kind of escaping me as to the purpose.

What was the purpose for any of you to keep booze in your fridge in the beginning? I am thinking it is desensitization, but not sure. I have to ask because I still have the other program in my head and my husband keeps asking me WHY this booze has to stay in the fridge.