Old 01-18-2012, 03:08 PM
  # 313 (permalink)  
FT

Hi harry101,

I'm so glad you are here to find out more about AVRT.

I am not a spokesperson for AVRT, and I am certainly not an expert on it. All my posts are my experience and my opinion, so please refer to the book and to Terminally Unique on this forum, for actual answers about the method. And of course Jack Trimpey himself, as I understand there are other resources both in print and on line, as well as on broadcast media.

Having said all that, my impression about the forums is that SR does get a lot of interested people that come and go. I sincerely hope they are here seeking solutions and not just curiosity.

No, the beast is not ambivalent. The Addictive Voice, which is the mouthpiece of the Beast, argues the point for the Beast. It is when the individual engages in an argument or discussion with the AV that ambivalence can occur. To me, all these concepts are abstracts that are meaningful or not, depending on your use of analogy that makes sense to you.

Once the Big Plan is made, there is no ambivalence. If there is, then the person has not implemented the plan.

Again, please refer to the book and to Terminally Unique here for clarification, because I might just confuse you.

FT