Thread: forgive again?
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 08:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
TCB5568

forgive again?

Here we go again ... After my last post I ended up telling AH this needs to stop again so it's been another 2 days he's not been drinking. I wonder if this is possible. I have told him that he has a disease and he needs treatment and that he could die from withdrawal.. He says that's only for other people who are more serious...like 15-30 beers a day is not serious enough? Anyway he just sits around playing video games with the kids while I dote on them. It's hard to describe how I feel about this but tonight I realized it feels like I've been in hell and back, hell and back..And I am tired of forgiving him and trying and failing an tired of trying. If that makes sense. He thinks he can quit drinking and I'll just forget about it all and move on? It's too much. I think I'm going crazy...By the way what does it mean to black out? I thought it was passing out and going to sleep. Is this when a person just can't remember something that happened while drinking? Any info would be great. I don't drink much because it makes me sick.