Thread: Is this normal?
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 01:47 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Willybluedog

I joke to people that my anger keeps me warm at night, only the jokes on me because it really is not a joke.

I have walked in your shoes on and off for many years, I am married to a wonderful woman, yet I still hate my ex-wife, I think I would laugh if she got flesh eating bacteria of the face because she is such a narcisistic mirror worshipping, abusive, cheating witch.

My therapist tells me the opposite of love is not anger, it is inddiference, I wish I could be indifferent to the people who abused me sexually, verbally, and physically.

Therapy is helping me move forward, I don't know that I will ever be 100% in the right place but I'm going to try and I hope you will also.

Someone said the best revenge is living well, so as long as he knows he is getting to you he is winning.

Go out with your friends, date, show him that you have moved on, that he does not reside in your head anymore, that will hurt him more than anything else you can do.

Anytime you want to talk let me know, we can discuss those get-even strategies, and laugh about how fun they would be if we could always get away with them.

Best of luck to you,

Bill