View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 12:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
XXXXXXXXXX

Normies are usually asleep at 342 am

No contact was going well. I learned to ignore texts and calls and the had almost stopped. I had dinner with ex's mom Thursday which was nice because we talked about things other than him, except for a few min about the fact that he was fired from his job this week.

Then Friday I get a letter from the IRS. Ex, who is a state tax accountant(or u guess was one) tried to cheat on my 2010 return. The letter states that I have to pay back $1300. When I evacuated our home, I didn't get my return. I called to tell him I needed it and why. Immediately his answer was that I come over so that he could "fix" it. I said no that I just wanted my return and that I would take care of it.

Fast forward to 342am when he sends a nasty text, I'm a bitch, I'm just like his other ex, I never gave him a chance, and why do I treat him like ****.

As I am living my life as a normie it was morning when I got that text, and I didn't respond. At 10 I get one telling me he had fallen down the stairs and thought he had broken his leg. It was an "emergency" and no one else could help him and he needed me to take him to the hospital.

When I said that sorry I'm busy today and I can't do that he is now back to "why am I treating him like ****?". He also said the only reason he fell was that he drive to his mothers house to get my return and fell on her icy stairs, so that's my fault too.

So the phone is going off. I texted that if it were an emergency, he should call 911.