View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 04:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Weird message....

I just found a message from a moderator from Dec saying some of my posts had been removed that were bothersome to other members and I am a little worried bc I haven't been on here for probably 2 months at this point and can't think of anything I might have said that was offensive before that...

Anyway, I am posting this here so maybe one of the mods can contact me-- I am worried maybe my acct has been hacked into by stbxah... He used my computer over Thanksgiving when he was with the girls and while I have passwords galore, I don't doubt his ability to be sneaky... I've had to change my cell ph number relatively recently bc he called our carrier and had a voicemail to text feature added to my line so that he would receive all my voicemails in text form.

So, anyway, I have no idea what posts might have been removed or what I might have said (or someone being me said) but I am sorry in for it all...

I think the safest bet is if someone messages me and lets me know how to change my screen name?