View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 12:23 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
lonelystar

hi and welcome,

My son turning 21 soon just returned from rehab, since your son is much younger you can enforce stricter rules, mine seems to be doing fine atm its only been about a week or so but i definelty see improvement hes not hanging around with his "old" friends, broke it off with his gf saying she gave him stress , shes a user as well but apparently has stopped herself,i do see him struggling though , he gets panic attacks at little things i think its just facing life without the drugs ,for a fact i know he hasnt relapsed to his DOC but he is going back on suboxones. Your son is really young, mine is 21 but i swear hes like a 10 year old , honestly speaking im prepared for ups and downs, at such a young age one must learn from ones mistakes?? yes?, i hope so , rehab wasnt a cure and he didnt magically come back and everything is all better but it did teach him alot about himself , his drug use and tools to stay clean, for now its helping, just try to breath and relax because if nothing there is always hope