Old 01-12-2012, 05:55 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
cad235

I cannot thank everyone enough for responding. I finally feel like I am not alone.

OK ... When my husband was in outpatient rehab for the week, he came clean and told me that he was basically getting money from his worker to get high. He would pay for his worker's food and cigarettes all week and then I (business is in my name) would write out the check, my husband would take the worker to cash his check (worker has no car or even a bank account) and then my husband would have the worker pay him back for the food/cigarettes.... he would get $100 or so and go get high... or he would lie on how many hours he worked etc. He ALWAYS finds a way. SO, while he was in rehab, we agreed on no cash and no cashing checks etc. I would send the employee the check in the mail..... TODAY he flipped out because I mentioned (nicely) about sending his worker's check in the mail. He was swearing yelling, calling me a f ****** etc. in front of our daughter. OBVIOUSLY he has plans to take the kid to cash his check and get some cash himself tomorrow. WHAT SHOULD I DO?? Should I give him the check?? Should I refuse and listen to him rant and rave???? He has two personalities and is so manipulative...