View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 09:02 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
ramenjellybean

Originally Posted by verylost View Post
I'm so sorry. You deal with this by organizing and handling things for you and the baby. He has constant care and attention, which is honestly what you deserved from him right now and sadly you aren't going to get. The important thing right now is to make sure you have someone to get you to the hospital and to be their for the birth. It sounds like he'll be out by then, but do not in anyway rely on him for this. He is unreliable right now and regardless of him that baby is going to arrive shortly and you and the baby need help. I went through this, I called my mother crying weeks before my due date and she came and stayed with me for 6 weeks...my parents were an amazing help and my AH missed all of it because he was in rehab. I hope you have someone to help you! You are pregnant and soon going to be a new mother, you need help. If you don't have family around, try to find some mother's groups and ask for help. Concentrate on getting what you need!
Thanks verylost! Luckily, I have an amazing support group. My parents are being very helpful right now, and his family has been extremely supportive of me as well. It's been the only thing keeping me sane, knowing that they're there for me no matter what. I'm praying that he has his act together in time to meet his first child. :-/