View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 12:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Vanilla28

Who am i rebeling against?!

....sometimes i feel like im wasting everyones time here. i come here, talk about how ****** i feel, then talk about how great i feel, them come back here again like now, and talk about how ****** i feel because i gave in again.

in the ten days since i quit drinking again, i was eating good, and since my last post about my headaches i havent been smoking, and actually feeling good about myself.... then today, i dont know what happened, i woke up feeling so much hatred and lack of self worth for myself. kinda like 'who do you think you are?" kinda thing.

i just pigged out all day on crappy food, smoked like crazy, and had some drinks. i let my negetive thoughts consume me, and gave in to them.

because of how ****** i feel right now, i KNOW and feel in my heart i will be better tomorrow, and try harder..... and i know you all dont know me personally, but i feel like because i constantly come here with my 'cycles' that im a broken record and keep constantly letting the SR community down, like i shouldnt post here anymore.

i dunno.