View Single Post
Old 09-13-2004, 06:50 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
eveie
I've Taken My Life Back!!

September Update

Hello Everyone! Sorry haven't posted in awhile, been a busy bee with school starting, and so far so good!! ALL A's, can yall belive it? Things in the new place are just wonderful!! Havent heard a WORD from the mean ol roomate I lived with! NOT A WORD! I think the saying EATING CROW would be good for him right about now. But like AL-Anon says, look back but dont stare.( I think I got that from there) anyways, its a good lesson for us. I am SO GLAD I TOOK MY LIFE BACK! no regrets here. I see alot of new people on the forum, thats wonderful!! I will not give advice to anyone, because thats not what we are here for, if you are new, want to know where I was just 2 short months ago, click my name and read my posts. Ya know I read those, and think WOW who is that person?
I miss u all, and hope everyone is doing well. Dont give up hope its out there. Prayer is a good tool, NO MATTER HOW YOU USE IT,USE IT!
Love and miss u all, please write! Wish this was longer but have a test today on 2 chapters of accounting homework...arghhhhh! I think whoever invented Excel needs a good kick in the pants...LOL! NEWAYS.... always remember KEEP IT SIMPLE... ONE DAY AT A TIME!
Love and light to you all!!