Thread: In Shock
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 08:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
skippernlilg
Skipper

In Shock

My RABF is doing ok. I've been doing Great!!!

Until today.

I'm in total shock and my heart is broken for my son and everyone else on my ex-inlaws' side of the family. We've all been so close. And now...

I just found out my ex, my son's bio-dad, is involved very heavily in illegal drug dealing and is most likely addicted to crystal meth. I didn't even know what that substance was or did to a person until today. He was arrested for assault and for possession of marijuana in excess of 1 lb. yesterday.

My son and I have been very close to my ex's sister. My sister-in-law (that's what I call her, even though technically the 'in-law' part is no longer accurate) is my son's favorite aunt ever. She's been a wonderful sister, friend, aunt, etc. We have spent a lot of time at her house and playing with all her children. I have had an open-door policy there for the past year or so.

Until now. By my choice (well, at least that's what I'm thinking right now). I found out my ex also has had an open door policy and my sister-in-law facilitated his release from jail on these latest charges. He's out, free, and has access to her house.

My emotions are all over the place today. My wonderful peace has been rocked.

Any words of wisdom, thoughts, or helping me get my mind together would be so appreciated.

Thank you.