Thread: Need help fast
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 07:29 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
jackthedog

update

exAH has had court date postponed until Jan. 20th because he thinks his lawyer can get him off the 5 charges because the police did not dot their "I"s and cross their "T"s he said. He was charged with failure to yield when turning left, no seatbelt, no license, dui of .08-1.7, dui of alcohol and drugs or a combination of both (this info I got from the website of our court system). He told me his DUI from 15 years ago would not affect the outcome of this one and that the marijuana charges he received in July of last summer would not affect this either. Not sure I believe him. I am going to the court date on the 20th and on the 21st he and I sit down with our lawyers to resolve our divorce. Our son has not spent the night at his house except for one night at Christmas. Son seems to be adjusting to being with me more, we'll see what meeting on the 20th brings. Not sure what I should ask for regarding custody, I want to have son stay with me, but see his father maybe 2-3 days a week during the day only and father needing to get checked for use before visits. Any other ideas?