View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 06:09 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
XXXXXXXXXX

"And yes you sure did give me chances. More than I deserved. But I wasn't listening being selfish. But now I'm wanting another to show you that I can be that guy that you deserve. The guy who participAtes and stuff. The guy who loves you so much. So have I lost you for good?"

Are you too heartbroken to forget or forgive? Did I honestly ruin everything? Do I deserve another chance? Guess I just don't want to lose this time. This is one of the hardest things I've ever been through. God I love you so much!

So I've lost you for good? Huh? I mean really?

Asked the same question 2 years ago. "What now". Damn what a different reponse!

Still hoping!

Seriously! Your ignoring all night?

Hello? Are you there?

Please stop!

Well repond sometime tonight!

Didn't think you were one to give up?

help me. show me how you want to be loved. You tried once, but I wasn't looking. You've come this far. Don't throw it away now. Do you understand what I'm trying to say or no?

These are texts that came all night while the phone was off, after I said that I didn't want to see him this weekend and that I didn't want to talk at all right now. I'm thinking it is the crying baby. If I respond, it will just last longer and get worse. New number would be disastrous as I use this fir work. Ifi block, he will just find another phone to call from. I'm hoping this too shall pass.