View Single Post
Old 09-20-2002, 05:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Rose56

a little low...........

Good Morning Friday! I have been feeling a bit emotional this week, sad, overwhelmed, tired. I decided to stop taking my birth control pills last month, so now my cycle is off, I may be PMS, who knows?

My husband was supposed to start a new job this week but now it has been pushed back to next week. He just loves this new bar that he hangs out in and spends a lot of time there. He is there every afternoon from about 1pm to 6 or 7 or 8 or 10 whatever. He was cooking dinners every night but for the past three weeks he cooks about 2 days a week. My son has been working and my daughter taking SAT prep classes so everyone eats when they can. I can't shake the feeling that our situation is getting worse everyday with no end in sight.

I have been attending 2-3 Alanon meetings each week and doing my daily readings etc. I exercised twice this week, I try to get in 3-4 sessions, but it has been harder to get myself to the Y. Depression is knocking at my door but I am trying to keep it at bay. I usually feel more positive in the morning and don't feel this way until the end of the day. Tonight I am going to see a new movie, by myself if necessary. I hope next week will be better