View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 06:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
sprman24

Xmas and he just relapsed 3 days ago

I told my story now a few times. But i got really quit the problem, I am not sure what i should do.
After my ABF went to Detox and then for a few weeks to AA, he started drinking again. The consequences are for him, that he isn't aloud to stay at my place. So he isn't right now. Christmas is coming. Guess i can't make an exception for this day either? I am sure he is gonna stay at my door again. He calls every day a few times and I ignore it. I just don't know how much longer. I told him AA or nothing. He knows that. But Christmas time is hard. And its kinda brutal to let him sit outside. Right now, he kinda has no place to go. He might stay in a hotel or maybe a friend. But he doesn't have his own place, since he usually lifes with me.
Its hard, because over a month ago, I thought he hit rock bottom, and he went to detox and AA, and now he starts all over. All together he went 4 times to Rehab. He was sober altogether I guess 4 or 5 years. Since a year he tries to quit again. This was his second try this year for quitting. But as soon he has money, everything is forgotten and he starts drinking again.