Old 12-20-2011, 01:23 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
devastated

Oh Ann, you always make me smile. Believe it or not, I'm all choked up reading your post.

I remember the bad times and the fun times too. He actually did keep us laughing didn't he? The prison wedding was hysterical!! Wonder what ever happened to that little Miss?? LOL Even my son shakes his head when I bring that one up.

I wonder if the warden(s) miss me? I remember at one point my son gave me a message from one of them asking me not to write to him anymore! Darn I was crushed when that warden didn't want me to be his penpal!

I always think of me calling there giving them all heck about my son not receiving a book that I sent him on time!! I would always throw in the fact that I, afterall, paid his salary!! OMG, what nerve I had.

I will always remember all the good advice you gave me. When I was feeling my lowest, you would bring me right back up again. The only way I made it at all was because of everyone here.

OMG, do you remember my mailman?? Remember when Mr. Dev said to be careful because he was pretty "fukzy?" Didn't have to worry after he questioned me about who was it I knew in San Quentin, and I answered my son for killing a mailman!! I was so bad!

Ann, I'm sure this child has my genes. I swear she is a "mini-me" already. The minute she gets in the car she starts telling Mr. Dev how to drive! LOL I tell him she is preparing for womanhood! LOL

Hope you and Mr. Ann, have a great Holiday!

Hugs and kisses, Dev