View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 05:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
topdog0627

Line in the sand

I spoke with my sponsor today. He said not to answer her calls, but to text her only and not to respond if she gets out of hand with the texts and If I do respond then to set boundaries telling her I will not tolerate or reply to any threatening or inappropriate texts. To write a text that is very forthcoming and deliberate and send this back only once if she starts and not to respond again for several days when this occurs. Only because she has my daughter. He also says to make it perfectly clear that the only thing I need to comunicate about with her right now is our daughter. If she tries to speak of anything else other than getting clean than to let her know by text that I will not discuss anything other than that right now. He said not to mention getting clean to her ever again since she is in denial. To let DSS do their investigation and to go with the flow. Not to discuss anything with her other than by text and only about my daughter. To draw a line in the sand. Any thoughts on this?