View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 07:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
jamaicamecrazy

When world's collide...

I ran into the local corner store and as I got out of my car I saw him- my AH with the "plutonic friend"- yes that is what he called her, and the skank he had the emotional affair with a few years ago. From what I gather- the skank has limited contact with him and only gets in touch with him when she needs something. The other one sounds like more of emotional support from what he's told me. She is married and is trying to work things out with her husband who is in another state. From her looks I think she is also an A. (Judgmental I know). So I said hello and made a little small talk and the skank said hello to me. There is no way I am speaking to her. She's got a lot of nerve. I was seething with anger and resentment and thoughts of revenge. I had to take some time to breathe deep, listen to some music, do some readings and pray. I do not want to feel this way. But I am not ready to forgive her. And as far as my AH is concerned...he is just looking pathetic. I don't want to sound prideful and spiteful but I was looking good and driving my new car. Maybe I just need to feel this way because the hurt is still so intense. I don't like it when I feel this way. I need to just let go and let God.