View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 07:44 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

interesting new move

Stbxah texted me last week (he got zero response from me fyi) to tell me that I was a hypocrite and liar earlier this week (not surprising that this comes following a week long period where he made and broke multiple promises to our kids and while I said nothing at all to him about these broken promises, he knows and I am guessing that my lack of reaction is actually causing him more distress than if I did respond)... Anyway, he texts me to tell me he'd been "following" me (yes, I saved the text) to see what I do after work and that I "need" to tell him when I go to the gym instead of getting the girls directly from work and that bc I haven't done that (went to the gym ONCE in the past week) I am a liar and dishonest and not to be trusted.

Clearly, projecting.

It's just a whole new level of insanity. Following me? Checking the gym for my car and texting me that going to the gym is akin to me lying?

Obsessed much?

I debated responding and telling him that his text reads like a stalker and he ought to be careful but all that will do is create more drama so I just ignored it and haven't heard a peep. And he failed to call (or see) the girls since he sent the text. Fine with me. The less interaction, the better.