View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 02:03 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
switchboard

Your feelings definitely count .. they always count.

I don't have anything constructive to add to the above.. but I wanted to lend my support. Focus on your recovery. With your husband at his parents' place, now might be a great time to clean and tidy the house, and yourself (not that I have any indication that you or your house need tidying! lol - I'm just thinking "if it were me") ... Maybe even get your hair done, rearrange a few things, put the bedroom in order, etc. Don't say anything about anything .. let him notice .. but don't point anything out if he doesn't notice. Do those things for you.

I found that, as I recovered, having myself and my rooms in order really really REALLY helped me feel good about myself and the changes I was beginning to make. It is also an opportunity to "let actions speak louder than words".

I don't know your situation.. but these are things that made me feel good being me ... so maybe they'll somehow help in your situation with hubby...

In any event... (hugs) to you. Hold on and keep on moving forward. Make everything you do a positive step for you.