Old 11-20-2011, 08:16 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
eyeswideshut1

Thanks, you guys, for your support. I like SR because you guys keep it real. Sometimes it takes an honest outside perspective--someone to call me on my BS! I'm having a hard time getting over my frustration and sense of being cheated about the money, and that's def part of why I wrote him. And I wanted to be clear with him that I have decided we shouldn't have contact, in case he got any crazy ideas about flying to my city and showing up at my door. But maybe that's the codie talking--making contact to tell the person you don't want contact! Classic. :/ It was also certainly an excuse--one last attempt to try to show him how much pain he's causing and maybe get him to think twice--fix him somehow. But I've said my piece to him now, and I really hope I can stick with not contacting him. $12k is enough. Too much. On Thanksgiving (and every day, for that matter) I am going to try to be thankful for being free from the verbal abuse, financial drain, and emotional exhaustion that went along with being involved with him.