View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 01:35 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  
sooners
Oxy Fighter

Originally Posted by lucus86 View Post
I think I figured it out, obviously I've been eating more than I was when I was on the drugs, so my theory is that my stomach is just getting used to being full of food instead of painkillers, does this make sense? I recently told my parents that I was a opiate addict Ive been sober for 21 days now, took a lot to tell them that, they said they had suspicion of a problem but could never quite figure out the details of what I was taking, they are proud of the fact I took it upon myself to quit cold turkey without physical help, talking on this forum has helped alot, I appreciate everyones support here
That is awesome you were able to share this with your parents! I can only imagine that will help take the "monkey of your back" and eliminate the elephant in the room feeling between you and your parents. Get all the support you can, I applaud you for opening up to your parents and I hope they will support you. It takes a lot to do what you did and keep up the good work, you are en example to everyone my friend!